Squirrels can to take residence in your attic and/or chimney. Once a squirrel gets inside your home or building it can cause damage by chewing on wiring, ducts and pipes – creating a potential fire hazard. They also bring in a lot of nesting material and leave behind urine and feces, which is a potential safety hazard.
Common reasons for squirrel removal:
- Squirrels living in your attic
- Squirrels living in your chimney
- Squirrels chewing on and damaging woodwork
- Squirrels eating bird seed
- Squirrel stuck inside your home
What We Do
A Plus Wildlife Control can asses the severity of your problem and tackle the squirrel removal issue at hand. We will seal shut any entry holes and remove the squirrels safely from your home or building.