Raccoons, also known as the “Masked Bandit” are a popular nuisance in urban areas and like to make homes in attics, chimneys, under porches and decks, and garages. They have become comfortable around humans and have adapted well to finding food in bird feeders, pet food bowls, garbage cans, and gardens.
If you have a raccoon in the attic it can be a messy situation. Once in the attic, raccoons tear through insulation, ducts and more. They will also leave behind droppings and are carriers of parasites/diseases that can be a danger to people and pets.
Common reasons for raccoon removal:
- Damage to the exterior of homes
- Living chimneys to raise young
- Contamination of feces and urine in attics and crawlspaces
- Contamination of spas, pools and fountains
- Destruction of ornamental ponds and fish
- Entry into homes through pet doors
- Killing of poultry and other small animals
- Foraging through garbage cans and dumpsters
- Lawn and garden damage
What We Do
A Plus Wildlife offers expert raccoon removal service. We can trap and/or exclude these animals from your attic, chimney and under your porch or deck – safely and efficiently.